- Broswagonist: Hey.
- Broswagonist: If Bryce teaches me how to dougie.
- Broswagonist: Will you teach me how to dubstep?
- Spirit Youth: Fuck you, I lol'd.
So I just recently opened this box of Yoshis we got for Christmas and being that both my room mate and I are tired we discovered, from the pureness of our imaginations, that this lady yoshi is having one major monthly problem. Enjoy these awesome quotes from my room mate:
“She must be in the ice world because it froze solid”
“Look at that yoshi and that heavy flow”
- Brizzilianaire: you know wahts a good song
- Brizzilianaire: steve mcqueen
- Luis: y'know what my favorite song is
- Luis: the sound of your mother climaxing
- Luis: i have it as an mp3
Shut up, it’s amazing and you’re insanely pretty.
I hope Nicholas Cage gets to be my co-star! c:
I assumed that was already common knowledge, Anon.
I’m getting a PS3 next weekend, so…
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
- Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
- Shadows of the Damned
- Saints Row: The Third
- Devil May Cry 4
- Tales of Graces f
- Lollipop Chainsaw
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
- Zone of the Enders HD Collection
- Assassin’s Creed
- Assassin’s Creed II
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
- Batman: Arkham Asylum
- Batman: Arkham City
- Brutal Legend
- Deadrising 2: Off the Record
- Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3
- Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage
- Red Dead Redemption
- Sonic Generations
- Castle Crashers
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game
- Get some new evidence: save
- End of investigation: save
- Cross-examination: save
- About to present some evidence on cross-examination: save
- Make a mistake: reload
- Get it right: save
- Don’t know what to do at all? Save and spam evidence until you finally find a winner. Reload and present evidence to preserve your green bar.
- About to make fateful decision that can turn the tide of the trial? SAVE AND PRAY THAT YOU DON’T SCREW UP THE NEXT SEQUENCE OF EVENTS. Also, save every other line, just in case.
- Repeat until end of trial
… This was me from the second to last case of the first game and onwards.
Was there ever any doubt? <3
- Transfer Student: I've been playing RPGs for most of my natural life and I abhorred XIII.
- judith.: i`m glad i didn`t buy it LOL
- judith.: although i appreciate the theme of fem empowerment
- judith.: since the male cast was shit
- Transfer Student: What fem empowerment? Lightning was just a huge fucking bitch.
- Transfer Student: I played up until the third disc.
- judith.: really?
- Transfer Student: Okay, I'll be fair and say that she has some redeeming qualities as a character, but I felt they came in a little too late into the story.
- Transfer Student: She's like.
- Transfer Student: BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH MAD MAD MAD BITCH MAD BITCH
- Transfer Student: Then Hope's life gets all flipped-turned upside down.
- Transfer Student: And Lightning is all.
- Transfer Student: Well, I guess you can come stay with me in Bel-Air.
- Transfer Student: But by then, the plane had already left.
- Transfer Student: And they had to go by bus.
- Transfer Student: THROUGH A SINGLE LINEAR FUCKING PATH.
- kyu-niverse.: and you're so kawaii you could pass for my little sister <3
- Transfer Student: My Little Sister Can't Be Six Feet Tall.
- kyu-niverse.: too bad
- Transfer Student: No, I mean.
- Transfer Student: That's the new title of the show.
- Transfer Student: I was being funny.
- kyu-niverse.: xD
- Transfer Student: This is comedy hour, Eden.
- Transfer Student: COMEDY FUCKIN' HOUR.
- kyu-niverse.: So, comedy hour takes place before the Dark Hour?
- Transfer Student: Yes.
- Transfer Student: And it's twice as gruesome.
- kyu-niverse.: oh
- kyu-niverse.: well then
- kyu-niverse.: Gay Hour happens just a bit after the Dark Hour
- kyu-niverse.: so you're safe for now
- Transfer Student: And it's three times as fabulous.
- kyu-niverse.: c: